Hello from John, hoping to improve

Hi. Im john i am 66 and i have been playing guitar for 17 years on and off I have had many private lessons but I still need help and i hope to rekindle my love of guitar playing better with more confidence with Justin’s help.

16 Likes

Welcome to the Community John !

If you are kick starting your playing, I’d recommend working through Justin’s Grade system from the bottom up. There will likely to be a lot you already know, so you should whizz through the courses, until you find your level. But there is a good chance you’ll encounter new skills or recognize any bad habits you may have picked up over the years. Plenty of folk on hand to advise if you are ever uncertain about anything. But have fun and enjoy the ride.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum John

Welcome John, hope there are no more off guitar periods.

Welcome to the community John :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome John, so nice to have you here :hugs:.
Justin Guitar is a fantastic place to continue your guitar journey. And the people here in this community will do their best to offer you additional support and encouragement :smiley:.

1 Like

Hey John, welcome to the community. Look forward to hearing more from you

Hi John, welcome.
I was having the same problems but found working through the graded lessons has really worked for me.

Welcome to the group John.

R.

Hi John,
Welcome and have fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

Howdy and welcome.
Justins lessons will keep you on track. Toby is right ! Do the coursed in order from bottom to top. You will find stuff you never knew, along with building the muscles and finger dexterity that probably hampered you last time. It’s ALL good… Enjoy and Welcome.

Hello John and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

Once you get in to Justin’s video’s his enthusiasm is infection and he keeps you coming back for more.

Hi John…I wish you can find in Justin’s lessons the right key for you to improve and develop! :blush:

Hi John, welcome to the community.
Follow the course and learn songs.
If you need any help just ask.
Cheers
Richard

John, welcome to the community. You have good advice above, so have fun playing songs as you find what you need to progress as a guitarist.

1 Like

Hi John,

Welcome to the group its nice to have you loads to learn and remember as Justin says have fun and if that does not work buy more gear :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

A

2 Likes