Hello from Josh in the midwest, USA

Hi everyone. So here I am at 43 and decided after all these years of daydreaming on playing. I finally took the plunge, bought a guitar, looked for a guide and stumbled across Justin. Im only three weeks in, but already seeing progress. Justins teaching methods and style really resonate with me. Im very hopeful for what my musical future may hold and look forward to hearing and sharing stories with all of you.

9 Likes

Hey another from midwest, USA!

Hope you enjoy the lessons and community here.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Josh

1 Like

Welcome Josh! I was also drawn to Justin because of his teaching style. He really seems to understand what beginners struggle with and aims to get you through those things. Enjoy the journey!

1 Like

Welcome to the group. I’m in Minnesota. Finding Justin was the best thing that happened to me after I bought my guitar. And as you progress, you’ll find that even when he takes you into more complicated stuff, you won’t find yourself saying “wait, wait, what did you just do?” like often happens with other online lessons.

1 Like

Welcome to the community Josh. I’d recommend starting a learning log to track your goals and progress and to look back from time to time as a reminder of how far you have come along.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, I was born in the midwest and now live a long ways away from there. I started 10 years ago at the age of 53 and justinguitar was a mainstay for me, I still get a lot of great stuff from him. Keep at it, it just gets better and better.

1 Like

Hello Josh and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Enjoy your guitar journey. Justin sure does make you want to come back for more.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. You’re lucky to have found Justin Guitar. I look forward to seeing your progress. Enjoy!

1 Like

Hello and welcome on board! You’re in good company here. Wish you a wonderful guitar journey :blush:

1 Like

Hello Josh, and Welcome to the community :hugs: .

It was more or less the same with me (ok, I’m a bit older than you, but the rest… :smiley: ). I’m so grateful for finding Justins course and this wonderful community. Right now I’m at the end of grade 1, and enjoyed my journey so far tremendously :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: .

I wish you lots of fun with your new passion :smiley: .

1 Like

Hi Josh, welcome to the community. We’re all here caring and sharing and supporting one another so jump right in.:slight_smile:

Hi Josh, welcome. If you follow Justin Guitar lessons and put enough practice time as you are probably putting now you’ll see progress. Sometimes progress will be faster, sometimes slower, but progress there will be.

1 Like

Hey Josh, welcome! It’s great to have you here. Looking forward to hearing about your progress!

1 Like