Hello, from Kaitlyn in Singapore

Hello, I’m Kaitlyn, 17 this year. Nice to meet all of you :slight_smile: I’ve had a passion for learning the guitar since I was young, but I didn’t have any formal lessons before. So I was just playing casually. I recently bumped into Justin’s channel while googling for some guitar videos ahahah. I’ve been enjoying my time while using his website and app!

I’m also hopping that I’ll be able to pick up some skills so that I can play an additional instrument in my rock band. :))

9 Likes

Welcome @kaitlyynyx . This is a great place to learn.

I’m also in SIngapore, as are a few others in here. It’s great that you are in a band. Do you play anywhere? What other instrument do you play?

Cheers.

Keith

1 Like

Hi Kaitlyn,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun and a long life with lots of music and guitar playing :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Hello Kaitlyn, welcome to the community and a lifetime of fun playing songs on the guitar.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Kaitlyn.

1 Like

Welcome Kaitlyn. You are off to a good start already being in a band.

1 Like

Welcome Kaitlyn! Glad you found this great community. :slight_smile:

Have a lot of fun on your guitar journey and entertain folks out there with you band! Hope to hear something of you soon. :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome, Kaitlyn! It is so nice to have you here! It is a friendly and supportive community, and I believe you will get a lot out of your guitar learning journey.

My biggest tip, as far as learning guitar, is just keep going! Consistency is key! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Kaitlyn and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

I’m sure you will pick up plenty of skills whilst you’re here.

1 Like

Hi Kaitlyn, welcome. Good you found Justin Guitar lessons early on your guitar adventure. The lessons are very well structured and you only need to put regular practice to advance through them.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community Kaitlyn.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello Kaitlyn. Welcome to JustinGuitar and the Community. I’m arriving late to the hello and welcome party. You’re now a month or so further along and I hope you are making great progress. If you follow the beginner course properly and do the consolidation and the song learning all will come good.
There are many good folk here who will happily offer help and encouragement to those coming up behind them on Justin’s Beginner Courses. They embody and carry the pay-it-forward ethos we have nurtured for many years in our community. There are many old hands too who have years and (hopefully) a bit of wisdom they can bring as they give their support to those hitting the road blocks - which we all do.
Just ask if you need anything else.
Cheers
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Community Moderator.