Hello from Kane in Hereford UK

Hi Kane, I’m also from the UK specifically near Birmingham but we’ve got a holiday home in Stourport and our daughter lives in Malvern!
I’ve been playing now for around 60 years, came here about 7 years ago and learned a lot more than in the rest of my life, the system works really well if you stick with it and practice diligently.
Good luck, join in with the fun and enjoy!

2 Likes

Kane, welcome to the community. Have fun learning and playing songs to prepare for playing live.

2 Likes

Hello Kane and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

I hope you are having fun on your guitar adventure.

2 Likes

Hi Kane, Welcome to the community for down the road lol enjoy have fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Kane, welcome! Wish you a lot of fun with your guitar!

2 Likes

Hi Kane, good to meet you and welcome to the party! The theory course is great to get stuck into, enjoy! Looking forward to hearing more from you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey guys, a massive thank you to all of you who have responded, it reassures me that this music community is a very good place to be :v:

2 Likes

Hi Kane welcome. Good you found some time for the guitar. Enjoy and have fun. You may find yourself playing live before you could think it possible.

2 Likes

Hello Kane.
Kudos for chasi g down your musical dreams at a mature age. Have you met the old dogs who lurk in our ever expanding kennel of growlies and grizzled ones? :wink:
Justin’s structure to learn is great. If you need help with your progress or the theory just ask.
Richard
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey much appreciated Richard, I’m sure that I will have something to ask sooner than later.

1 Like

Welcome Kane

1 Like