Hello from Kelli in Nebraska

I took the five free lessons that were offered at my local church a few years ago and wanted to continue learning, but didn’t have the time and money to devote to it. Justin guitar is a Godsend!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum Kelli

Well you have hundreds of lessons here for free. All neatly stacked in a progressive learning path.
Welcome to the church of Justin Guitar, followers there are many.

Joking aside Kelli, welcome to the Community, plenty of folks on hand to help anytime.

Enjoy the ride.

:sunglasses:

Welcome aboard, Kelli! :slight_smile:

Wish you loads of fun on your guitar journey.

Cheers - Lisa

Welcome Justin’s Guitar Community. You will definitely enjoy the journey. Have fun and don’t stress over your progress. Just go at your own pace and remember the community is here for support.

Hi Kelly, welcome to the Community

Welcome back to the guitar, Kelli! I saw a few plays in today’s Nebraska basketball game. I didn’t stay for the final. Big Red is always a fun time. I’m going to post about me in a bit, but I’m recently returned, and at ground zero. Good times! David

Hi Kelli,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

Hi Kelli.
I think ya found a great place to land here at JG.

Well, you picked a good time of year to do the continue learning part. Being were all snowed in and near froze solid… You (I) have plenty of couped up inside time to play our guitars.
Sounds like you’ve already got a guitar, so ya don’t have to spend anymore money on it (unless you want to). I like that about playing guitar. Once ya got the tools (especially acoustic guitar that cost near nothing to use after acquiring), all ya need is the time and motivation to learn to use the tools. JG is a great place to do that.
Have fun with your guitar playing adventure.

Welcome Kelli.

HI Kelli, welcome to the Justin Guitar community forum. You have found a good place to learn the guitar with structured lessons and practice and songs to play. Have fun as you begin your guitar journey.

Hi Kelli, welcome. Good you found Justin Guitar to continue your guitar learning. Have fun.

Welcome Kelli!