Hello from Madrid

This is Santiago.
Sorry I first posted before introducing myself.
Hello
I’ve waited 55 years to start playing the guitar. It’s really difficult but it’s rewarding. Now it’s my passion.
I play the Spanish guitar, something not very common in this web site. Anyway, I try to adapt the lessons to my style.
It’s great to have Justin guitar.

5 Likes

Lovely to have you with us, Santiago. I look forward to following your progress and hearing you play.

1 Like

Welcome (again!) Santiago :slight_smile:

1 Like

Olá Santiago, bem-vindo a este grande fórum, apenas em português. Assim como você, sou um pouco mais velho e comecei a aprender a tocar violão… Gostaria de ter começado há 40 anos.
Divirta-se e continue jogando… :slight_smile:
Hi Santiago, welcome to this great forum, just in Portuguese. Like you, I’m a bit older and have just started learning to play the guitar…I wish I had started 40 years ago.
Have fun and keep playing

1 Like

Hey Santiago, welcome to the community. I waited till I was 53 and now 10 years later I’m so glad I stuck with it, playing music is such an exquisite delightful pleasure. Hang in there, the reward is so very worth it.

1 Like

After more than 25 years I re-started playing my guitar. I’ve been playing for two years now. It’s rewarding as you say. And it makes me feel very happy.
Thanks to Justin tutorials now I play much better than I played when I was younger. (54-old now)
Greetings from Valladolid (Spain)

1 Like

Hola Santiago and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Ooooo, Spanish guitar, I would love to see you posting some of your playing in the AVOYP section, when you feel comfortable enough.

1 Like

me too!

and most of all, welcome of course! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Santiago,
Welcome,…and the spanish guitar is/sounds great :sunglasses:,…if it’s physically possible i’ll definitely give it a try…look forward to seeing you in the avoyp section…
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Gracias

Hi Santiago, Welcome looking forward to you posting some thing love the sound. :+1:
Amanda