Hello from Mark in very wet East Devon, England

Hello Mark and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

A lovely part of the world to live.

1 Like

Hi Mark from the other side of (soggy) Devon near Kingsbridge. Welcome to the Community. Can only agree with the “Play songs, play songs, play songs” mantra.
Enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Hi Mark, welcome. Good you’re recording yourself looking for things to improve in your playing. That possibility of being an spectator of your own playing is very useful. In my case I got sometimes pleasant surprises, but more often a bunch of things that are not sounding like my ears are hearing while I’m playing. The important is the next step, to come with a plan to improve what I need to improve. Have fun.

Hello Mark. Welcome to JustinGuitar and the Community. The Community is large, as is the website. If you need any help with a lesson specific question or with any general guitar learning question then do not hesitate to ask. There are many good folk here who will happily offer help and encouragement to those coming up behind them on Justin’s Beginner Courses. They embody and carry the pay-it-forward ethos we have nurtured for many years in our community. There are many old hands too who have years and (hopefully) a bit of wisdom they can bring as they give their support to those hitting the road blocks - which we all do.
Just ask if you need anything.
Cheers :slight_smile:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Community Moderator.