Hello from Mark in Worcestershire UK

Hi everyone, so impressed with the JG community so far and thought I’d say hello. I’m an over 50s player and hoping to find at least one jam buddy of any age to meet up in person. I play electric and acoustic and enjoy a range of music from blues, rock, pop, funk etc. Not much of a jazzer but keen to add some to my reprtoire. Also happy just to shoot the breeze aout guitars and music generally with like minded folks. Happy playing dudes!

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum Mark.

A rough Idea of where you live would help find a jam buddy. There are people here from all over the world.

Shooting the Breeze about guitars is what we do best so you’ll fit right in.

I was going to say the same, but then noticed the title says he’s from Worcestershire UK.

Greetings from across the pond, Mark.

Hi Mark,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:

And fun is often found everywhere here…

A small hint is in the Topic title :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Greetings,Rogier

Hey Mark, welcome! I’m in the uk but bucks so probably a bit far. Plenty of us over 50s here though

Meeting up with and jamming with others who have similar music tastes is just the best experience. Check out music clubs and open mics in your area. Welcome to the community.

Welcome Mark, you’re in good company here.

Hello Mark and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

Plenty of folks here you can shoot the breeze with about both of those topics.

Hi Mark, welcome to the community forum.

:wave:, Hi Mark, welcome to the group.

R.

Well you’ve come to the right place ! Welcome Mark.
:sunglasses:

Welcome Mark keep strumming!

Welcome aboard, Mark! :smiley:

Fingers crossed you’ll find a jam bud for meetings in real life. For the remainder, you’re in good company here for sure. :smiley:

Wish you lots of fun on your guitar journey.

Cheers - Lisa

Welcome Mark and happy playing to you too :blush:

Hi Mark, welcome. Good you found JG to shoot the breeze about guitars and music generally. Good luck with finding a jam buddy. Have fun.

Hi Mark, Are you still looking for sombody to jam with? I am in Worcester and just learning so would be happy to jam with sombody local! I live in Worcester, near to Perdiswell Park.