Hello from Peter on the Jersey shore, land of music

Picked up guitar about 4 months ago. Using the Justin app. I just found out by chance that a forum exists. Great stuff!

8 Likes

welcome :slight_smile:

Hi Peter, welcome to the community forum. I recommend that you also look at the lessons on the Justin Guitar website which includes helpful information and tab links to the discussion in the community forum for each video lesson.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, Peter! :slight_smile:

Wish you lots of fun on your guitar journey.

Cheers - Lisa

Hello Peter,

And a terrific forum it is too; a real community.
Enjoy the ride mate. Stick close to Justins lessons, and reach out here any time.
All the best.

Cheers, Shane

Welcome Peter! Your heading “Hello from the Jersey shore, land of music” made me smile…my husband just last night regaled me with “4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy)”. :smiling_face:

Good stuff Peter, welcome :+1::+1:

Welcome to the forum Peter

Welcome Peter

Welcome Peter.

Good advice from @SteveL_G99 to also use the website lessons alongside the app. Lots of useful info and resources on hand and plenty of advice here if you ever needed it.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome aboard Peter - have fun!

Hi Peter,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

Hey Peter
Welcome :smiley: Nice to meet you :sunflower:

Hey peter i also live in jersey near Trenton so welcome and enjoy , i have learned a lot from Justin’s site . It’s been over a year now and on grade 3 and playing stuff i never thought i would be playing.

Hi Peter, welcome. Good you found the forum. The community is a good complement of the lessons be it in the app or the website. Have fun.