Loved ur advice !!

2 Likes

Exectly!! Thanku🩷

1 Like

Yes for sure!!

1 Like

Thanku!! I wish u same :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome Shreya! Great to have you here :wave::smiley: All the best with your guitar journey :guitar: :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Thankuu😄 !!!

2 Likes

Hi Shreya, welcome to the community. We all have ups and downs, the secret is to learn to enjoy the process of learning :slightly_smiling_face: it’s easy after that.

Have fun

2 Likes

U r rightt! Thankuu :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community and enjoy your guitar journey.

2 Likes

Hi Shreya, welcome to the community. Enjoy your guitar journey a little every day and you will make progress.

2 Likes

Thanku!!:sparkles:

1 Like

For sure!!

1 Like

Hello shreya.

Welcome to JustinGuitar and the Community. I’m arriving late to the hello and welcome party. You’re now a couple of months further along and I hope you are making great progress.
There are many good folk here who will happily offer help and encouragement to those coming up behind them on Justin’s Beginner Courses. They embody and carry the pay-it-forward ethos we have nurtured for many years in our community. There are many old hands too who have years and (hopefully) a bit of wisdom they can bring as they give their support to those hitting the road blocks - which we all do.
Just ask if you need anything else.
Cheers :slight_smile:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Community Moderator.

1 Like

Thankyou :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like