Hello from shreya,India

Hello everyone, im shreya and im new to this musical justin community. Its like i’m starting again with my guitar journey after 3 years with soo many ups n downs and now i’m 20.
This time I’m not going to back off and buckle up myself to learn soo much from this justin guitar community :grinning:. Im super excited.

17 Likes

Hey Shreya, welcome to the community. I have many Indian friends from my career and will be cooking up a big Indian banquet next weekend for a dinner party. Look forward to hearing more from you

1 Like

Thanku! I’m glad to hear that!:smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to this great community, Shreya :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome, @_saxena_shreya !!!

2 Likes

Welcome Shreya! Have a good time with your guitar, you are only 20, so hopefully you have a lot of time on your hands to learn. Have fun!

2 Likes

Thanku🩷! Im really looking forward to it!!

1 Like

Thanku😄

1 Like

Hello and welcome to our community Shreya. :slight_smile:

Yes, stick with it. The rewards are worth the effort.

2 Likes

Hi Shreya,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun and a long very long time of playing guitar :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

Definitely!!

1 Like

Thanku😄!

1 Like

Hello Shreya and welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, Shreya :wave:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Shreya.

2 Likes

Hi Shreya, welcome. The community provides encouragement and advice, and enhances the experience, but the the lessons are the core. Go at your own pace, practice regularly and have fun. Should life gets busier later try to keep a time for the guitar so you don’t forget what you’ve learnt and even progress at a slower pace.

2 Likes

Hey Shreya. Very welcome. Wish you a wonderful and enjoyable guitar journey. :pray:

2 Likes

Hi Shreya and welcome. Enjoy your journey. There is a lot of help, advice and nice, helpful, usually a bit mad, people here that are a great help. I have learnt a lot here and its great to relax amongst like minded people

2 Likes

Welcome Shreya, oh how I wish I’d started at 20! No matter, I have started and that’s what counts! I wish you happiness in your guitar journey.

2 Likes

Hi Shreya. Welcome and enjoy your guitar journey :+1::grinning:

2 Likes