Hello from Soren in Copenhagen, Denmark!

Hello all fellow “Justinthusiasts”!

New to the group, have had guitars on and off for years, but never really got any further than playing to my Spotify playlists, but now I want to give it another go, now that I have more time available. I am old dog (57), but as they say it’s never too late teach an old dog new tricks (or something like that :stuck_out_tongue:)

9 Likes

Welcome, you found the right place

2 Likes

Thanks, Jason! Happy to hear that!

1 Like

Hi Soren,
Welcome and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Soren

2 Likes

Compared to many of us in the group, you’re a youngster. I’m 73, started learning guitar when I was 67. Welcome to the group!

And I’m part Danish. My grandmother came from Ålborg.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community, nice to have a younger pup in here, this old dog is 64 and started learning when I was 53, so there’s a bit of catching up for you to do. Keep wagging that tail

3 Likes

Welcome Soren. I spent 7 happy years working in Copenhagen on the construction of your new metro system. Have fun!

2 Likes

Welcome Soren, as you say never too old! Enjoy the journey, it’s well worth it!

2 Likes

Hilsen from the first in 5 generations of Danish dads to play guitar :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome Soren! All the best with your guitar journey, I’m sure you’ll have loads of fun! :wave::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks, Rogier! :pray:

1 Like

Thanks, Mark, that gives me hope for the future!

2 Likes

Thanks Eddie, both for the welcome and for the hard work on our Metro! Very grateful for your work!

2 Likes

Hello Soren and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

You’re right, you’re never too old.

2 Likes

Hi Soren, welcome and I’m happy for you, that you restarted your guitar playing. You’ve found the right place. Have fun!

2 Likes

Thanks, Helen! I am sure I will (have fun), I already do!

2 Likes

Welcome to the group never to old its about enjoyment and making progress :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, Amanda, that’s exactly right!

1 Like

Hi Soren, welcome. Good you have found more time for the guitar. Follow the lessons, do the practice and you’ll improve your guitar playing farther than you thought was possible.

2 Likes