Hello from Sweden

Hello! My name is Lars and I’m 49 years old. I live up north in Sweden. I’ve been playing guitar since I was 30. But I never took the time to learn more than strumming chords. But lately I’ve started to improve a little bit with the help from Justin. Two weeks ago I saw a guy here posting a video where he performed Eddie Vedders Guaranteed. I really liked it and immediately started practicing the song. Maybe it will show up here in the future.

9 Likes

Hi Lars,
Welcome, and i wish you a lot of fun, :sunglasses:…No more excuses not to play the guitar super nice now :wink: :smiley:
Greetings,Rogier

3 Likes

Välkommen Lars! I lived in Malmö for 7 years up until 2018 and both my children were born there. We actually might be moving back there next summer. Good luck on your guitar journey!

3 Likes

Welcome, Lars! Glad you found Justin and the community here. He’s sure to kick up your playing several notches, both through the guidance and step-by-step approach he offers and through how inspiring and motivating he is!

2 Likes

Hey Lars, welcome to the community, glad you are finding things you like and can use with Justin. Look forward to hearing more from you.

3 Likes

Welcome to theforum Lars

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to our community Lars. :slight_smile:

I’m sure you’ll nail the song and I look forward to seeing your future posting of it.

3 Likes

Hej Lars, and a warm Welcome to the community :hugs:.
With Justins course you’ll be definitely able to improve your skills.
And if you need some further support, feedback or motivational words, this community is the perfect place for that :smiley:.
I wish you lots of fun along your guitar journey :grinning:.

3 Likes

Hello Lars. Welcome to the community. It’s great that an AVOYP post has inspired your learning. It’s good to have dreamer songs to aspire to. Keep to the lessons and remember to always build in your fun time to playing too and you’ll be on the right path.
Cheers :smiley:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Moderator