Hello from Tony, a Gen-Xer

Hi Tony, welcome to the community. A little guitar every day and soon the fingertips will be ready for more.

1 Like

hi Tony welcome to the community :+1:
good luck and enjoy :+1:

1 Like

Hi Tony,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Hi Tony,
Nice to see you on the forum. Good luck with guitar journey from a fellow Gen-Xer.
Best wishes,
Alan

1 Like

Hi, Im a Gen xer as well at 54, Started the lessons practice and theory a couple of months ago and learning so much. Welcome aboard. I can hammer in nails with my finger ends now. lol

3 Likes

Hi Tony, welcome. Good you are finding the way to put some practice time for learning guitar. Enjoy practicing and playing your guitar.

1 Like

Hello Tony.
Welcome (back) to JustinGuitar and the Community. Kudos for going back to the start, that is a wise move. The website has grown and many new lessons been added over the years. If you need any help with a lesson specific question or with any general guitar learning question then do not hesitate to ask. There are many good folk here who will happily offer help and encouragement to those coming up behind them on Justin’s Beginner Courses. They embody and carry the pay-it-forward ethos we have nurtured for many years in our community. There are many old hands too who have years and (hopefully) a bit of wisdom they can bring as they give their support to those hitting the road blocks - which we all do.
Just ask if you need anything.
Cheers :slight_smile:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Community Moderator.

2 Likes