Hello!😁 from Trond - 1 year into learning guitar

Hi all! Trond here from Norway.
I have been playing for 1 year now, following Justins beginner course. I play everyday, but have to admit im not too much onto the coursing lately. So i really have to thighten up a bit on that in order to get some real progress. Anyway, i enjoy every minute of playing, it really is the highlight of the day!
I will try to post a video to get some feedback. A bit scary though. There is litterly none that ever seen or heard me play, but would be nice with some feedback😁

Wish all of you the very best day!!

7 Likes

Welcome to the Community, Trond.

You can take as long as you like to work through all the grades, do the lessons and modules at your own pace. Most important is the playing and the enjoyment.

Hello Trond and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Get that first posting out of the way and it will make you want to post more. We are a gentle bunch and we give nothing but positivity to one another.

1 Like

Welcome @tRONd ! You sound just like where I am . I look forward to playing every day and get a little irritated if life gets in the way.

I guess that means I am irritated a lot…:roll_eyes:

I am still following the course, a bit more loosely, and am putting a lot of time into finger style and classical style practice. The fundamentals still translate and Justin’s course will remain my foundation!

1 Like

Welcome Trond good of you to joins us :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello @tRONd welcome to the Community.

Cheers :smiley:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide & Moderator

For anyone who didn’t notice it, check out Trond’s Losing My Religion over on AVOYP: Trond’s Losing My Religion

Fantastic debut, Trond.