Hello guitar Friends - I am Arkadiusz - a new member from Poland

Hello All,

My name is Arkadiusz, I am 28 years old, and I am a new community member :smile:

I always wanted to play the guitar. When I was a kid, I was listening to Dire Straits, Eric Clapton and Dżem (one of the best polish bands - you should definetly check it)
together with my Dad and I thought that those guitars sound incredible…

After years of dreaming, I started my guitar journey, it was like 5 years ago, but I was learning all by myself and it was pretty disappointing cause I couldn’t make much progress.

After a significant break from guitar, I tried once more but this time with Justin Guitar :slight_smile:
and this time it is so much more fun when I can clearly see what is ok to struggle with and how I can improve my skills by different exercises.

Now, I am enjoying my daily routines and I decided to pop in to our Community, cause now, I can see that guitar journey is way more interesting and fun when you can share this experience with guitar lovers.

Greetings from Łódź (Poland)

“Take care of yourself and see you next time” :wink:

13 Likes

Hi Arkadiusz,
Welcome ,and keep the fun high :grin: :sunglasses:
I wish you a long time playing,… :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Arkadiusz

1 Like

Hi Arkadiusz and welcome. :wave:

Many of us here are start stop starters so you are not alone. Rest assured you are now on the right path so stick with it and you’ll be fine. Just shout up if you ever get stuck. Loads of old fools around to offer help !

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

That was exactly me. Welcome to the community. And now 10 years after starting I can say how worth it the guitar journey is. Keep at it.

2 Likes

Welcome Arkadiusz! All the best with your guitar journey, so much fun to be had! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Welcome Arkadiusz, happy sharing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome Arkadiusz! Nice to read your story. Wish you a lot of fun with guitar playing and here in the community!

2 Likes

Hi Arkadiusz, welcome to the community

2 Likes

Welcome, this is a great community.

2 Likes

Thank you all for a warm welcome :smiley:

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more! Welcome to the Community…see you around here :blush:

2 Likes

Hello Arkadiusz and welcome to the community.
JustinGuitar and the lessons he provides in his brilliantly structured course are the way to learn and progress - as thousands upon thousands have proved over the years.
You’ve come to the right place.

Just ask if you need any help or guidance.
Cheers :smiley:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Moderator

Ain’t that true! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Arkadiusz and welcome aboard. :slight_smile:

It sure is and it a really great bunch here that you share it with.

2 Likes

Hello Arkadiusz and welcome to the community - enjoy the journey :smiley:

1 Like

Hej Arek, nice to see a fellow citizen here! I originally come from Szczecin/Kołobrzeg area and now happily living in the UK and as yourself enjoying Justin’s course and most of all people here at the Community. Enjoy and hopefully widzimy się gdzieś w różnych zakamarkach na forum :wink: Pozdrawiam!

2 Likes

Hej Adrian,

Thank you very much for a warm welcome :grinning:
It’s great to read nice words from a countryman :smiley:

Pozdrawiam z Łodzi :wink:

P.S. I really like your YouTube channel - great playing

1 Like

Thanks man for appreciation, much obliged :grinning: I am sure with Justin’s lesson you will start your own recording experience in no time :grinning: all the best

1 Like

Welcome to the community Arkadiusz.