Hello, i am Joost from the netherlands

hello i am Joost from the netherlands, im 20 years old ,been practicing about a week now. i always loved music, and i decided to buy an electric guitar. then i found justinguitar.com and i can see fast progression, i currently am at module 3 after just a week of playing! I am very excited to proceed this course!

6 Likes

Hoi Joost,
Leuk dat je je introductie doet,…
20 years young,…you have a super long time to go before you only be an average age here :smile:,…1 week in and you are going fast :sunglasses:,…well i`m looking forward to seeing you and how you develop and i hope to hear from you again,…again wish you lots of fun and a great time :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Joost

1 Like

Welcome Joost. Stick with it. Keep the fun it. I gave up early in life but came back to playing later in life. So don’t be like me. Play on…

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Joost. Look forward to hearing more from you

1 Like

Hi Joost, nice to meet you here in the community. Have fun and enjoy your learning!

Great seeing young blood taking up guitar. Welcome aboard Joost, looking forward to seeing you play in the AVOYP in the future :+1:

Hello Joost, and a warm Welcome to the community :hugs:.
You’re making really fast progress. Young fingers seem to learn quicker where to go on the fretboard than older ones :sweat_smile:.
But you will recognize, that being ready for the next module will take more practice time the further you get. Simply, because the things to learn become a bit more challenging.
But Justin leads you perfectly from one stage to the other.
Have fun :smiley:.

1 Like

Hello Joost and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

I hope you enjoy your guitar adventure.

1 Like

Hello Joost and welcome to the Community. Enjoy your guitar journey! :blush:

Hello Joost and welcome to JustinGuitar and the Community.
Module 3 in a week!
Oh what is is to be young
:slight_smile:
At this rate you be gigging on the summer festival circuit across Europe.
If you need any help just ask.

1 Like

Joost, welcome to the community forum and Justin Guitar.

1 Like

Welcome Joost,

Nice to have you with us.

A

1 Like