Hello! I’m Sam from New York USA

Hello! I’m Sam from New York USA. My buddy had high recommendations for the site when I bought my guitar a couple days ago - excited to learn!

11 Likes

Welcome to the group! New York City or State?

Hi Sam
Welcome :slight_smile:
All the best on your guitar journey!
You’re definitely in a great place for learning guitar, and this community is awesome and supportive too :smiling_face: :sunflower:

:wave: Welcome to the group Sam.

R

Welcome to the community Sam, look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi Sam,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

Welcome Sam !

Be sure to thank your friend, he’s done you a big favour pointing you in this direction.

Enjoy the ride.

:sunglasses:

Welcome to the forum Sam

Hello Sam.

As Mr @TheMadman_tobyjenner has said. Pointed in the right direction for sure. Enjoy your journey and if you can incorporate the online with one on one as well if you can. Especially at the beginnings. Can really help alot. With someone that is a good teacher…follows some of Justin’s ways would be advisable. They are out there

You are I the right place I firmly believe. :v:

Rock on!
Darren

1 Like

Hi Sam and welcome, you’re in the best place to learn and fuel that guitar passion, have a ton of fun!
:heart::pray::guitar:

Welcome to the community Sam.
You’re in front already. Stick close to Justin’s lessons, and reach out here anytime. All the best.

Cheers, Shane

Welcome, Sam, this is by far the best place I’ve found to learn!

HI Sam! Your post tells me that you have double cause for celebration, one in finding your way to Justin’s lessons and this community, but also you’re telling us that you just had a NGD (New Guitar Day). Just so you know, It’s customary to share the joy by placing a NGD post, with photos, either in the General Chat or the Guitars, Instruments & Maintenance categories. Looking forward to seeing yours! :grinning:

Welcome to this community, Sam.
Have fun, and enjoy playing even more after your NGD.
Look foward to hearing you play it sometime. :sunglasses:

Welcome to the community Sam!

HI Sam, welcome to the community forum. Congrats on the new guitar. Have fun learning to play on Justin’s website or using the app.

Welcome, Sam! Best of luck and looking forward to seeing u around.

Jeff