Hello, I'm Ben ... a late-start guitar player looking for community

Welcome Ben! Cool story, sounds like you have heaps to share and really love your approach to guitar in terms of expression and mental health, would be interested to hear more on that. :slight_smile: Your experience to date is what I could only dream of :joy: so not much in the way of guidance I can offer however I would love to see/hear some of your work to date if you were willing to share? All the best with you journey! Take care :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Hello Ben, a very warm (but belated) welcome to the community.
you read it exactly right. Justin’s ethos of giving and paying-it-forward is carried on and threaded right through the community too. Here you will find positive friendship, encouragement and support.
I like your turns of phrase - abusing the open strings, dating your metronome haha!
ps
23 years old is so very far from late-ish. We have beginner learners in their 50s, 60s, 70s and above. All good. We all do what we can and learn in our own way. You are blessed with youth and a desire to learn allied with the best instructional materials at hand.
Cheers :smiley:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Moderator

1 Like