Hello, I'm Firas from from Kuwait

Hi Firas and a warm welcome! Glad you found JustingGuitar and this great community. :slight_smile:

Have loads of fun on your guitar learning journey and never hesitate to reach out in case of any questions. Rock on! :guitar: :smiley:

1 Like

One of them’s been hinting at it, so it’s a possibility :smile:

Welcome. Glad you’re having fun and not scaring your children. Teach them, too! Form a family band, have more fun! :laughing:

1 Like

Hi Firas and welcome to the forum! :wave::smiley: Enjoyed reading your intro and especially the bit about playing for your daughters, glad they didn’t run away! :joy: Sounds like you’re making excellent progress! Keep having fun! :guitar: :partying_face::metal::sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Firas. This is a great place with many kind and knowledgeable people :slightly_smiling_face:

I know exactly what you are talking about - my husband still has not evacuated the flat in spite of my guitar playing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Firas,
Welcome here and i wish you a long time of fun and playing :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

Hello Firas and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

That is true praise indeed. Teens can be so hurtful. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Firas, nice to have you here! Hope you have lots of fulfilling hours with your guitar! A nice bass guitar for one of your daughters, drums for the other, wife adds voice and off you go!

3 Likes

Welcome Firas, so nice to have you here :hugs:.
It seems, that you’re making great progress. Keep at it, and playing rock and blues won’t be a problem :smiley:.

I wish you lots of fun with your six-string-friend :guitar::grinning:.

1 Like

Welcome Firas, glad you are now on the way with your guitar journey.

1 Like

Hello :wave::wave::wave: welcome Firas…enjoy your journey and…this is the right place to share about it, joys and pains :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

That’s the masterplan :rofl: Let’s see how much of it I can make happen!

That’s great! Welcome. I also like Bob Marley. :slight_smile: I’m glad your kids didn’t run away!

1 Like

Hi Firas, welcome to the community.

1 Like

Hi Firas, welcome. Good you’re so confident of your guitar skills that you’re showing them to your family. Some skills can take longer to get fluent with them, but with regular practice all of them are within your reach.

1 Like

Hi Andres and thanks for the warm welcome. I wouldn’t call it confidence but rather excitement! Got a long way to go before I can say I’m confident with my skills but my goal is just to practice and improve day by day with the help of this great community and Justin’s amazing instruction :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome to the Community Firas.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you Toby :pray:t4::blush:

1 Like

Welcome to JustinGuitar and the Community. I’m arriving late to the hello and welcome party and I know you have already been sharing some interesting stories and posts.
The Community is large, as is the website. If you need any help with a lesson specific question or with any general guitar learning question then do not hesitate to ask. There are many good folk here who will happily offer help and encouragement to those coming up behind them on Justin’s Beginner Courses. They embody and carry the pay-it-forward ethos we have nurtured for many years in our community. There are many old hands too who have years and (hopefully) a bit of wisdom they can bring as they give their support to those hitting the road blocks - which we all do.
Just ask if you need anything.
Cheers :slight_smile:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Community Moderator.

1 Like

Thanks Richard :blush: I’ve already received so much support, wisdom and great advice from you and others here that I’m extremely grateful for. This is a true embodiment of what a great community is and it makes taking on learning such a challenging skill so much easier and enjoyable.

1 Like