Hello, I'm Raghav. Greetings from Amsterdam, the Netherlands!

Hi I’m Raghav from the Netherlands, 31 years old. I played a little bit of bass guitar when I was younger but didn’t really get past the basics. Still, I noticed that it helped me pick up strumming patterns and time signatures while going through grade 1 of Justins course. I’m now starting grade 2 and loving the stuck chords.

I like all kinds of guitar related music such as folk, rock, indie, funk, jazz, metal, punkrock and post rock depending on my mood. I’m always up for listening to music so send me any recommendations!

I picked up the classical guitar a while back because I really loved the sound of the instrument. I then started following Justins lessons and haven’t stopped playing since. Who knows where this journey will take me, but hope we can go through it together :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome Raghav!

A broad taste is a great asset for a musician! :smiley:

See you around!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Raghav.

1 Like

Welcome!! Sounds like you are well on your way. I am in 2 as well. It really starts putting everything together.

1 Like

Hey Raghav

Welcome to the community. Look forward to hearing more from you. Enthusiasm is very welcome here.

1 Like

Welcome Raghav! Great to hear from you :wave::slight_smile:

1 Like

Raghav!

Greeting and Salutations from Texas, USA. Rock on mate!

1 Like

Hoi Raghav,
Welkom and i wish you a lot of fun and a long lifetime with the gitaar… :sunglasses: :smile:
Greetings and hope to see and hear more from you,
Rogier…

1 Like

Hello Raghav and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

That is a great thing about learning an instrument, I guess we all take a different journey. Enjoy yours.

1 Like

Good to have you along for the ride Raghav, enjoy!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and welcome! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome :smile:

Welcome Raghav.

2 Likes

Hi Raghav, welcome. I love your spirit! Keep it up!

1 Like

Hello Raghav. Welcome to the co.munity. learni g bass and rhythm is a good entry to guitar as it too, at its fundamental level, is a rhythm instrument. Having broad musical taste will help you to learn too as there is something to be gained from all genres.
Enjoy