Hello - Jax from Australia

Thanks so much to everyone for the welcome and encouragement :slight_smile:
@DavidP @SDKissFan I’ll have to work my way up to posting in AVOYP, but I’ve been trying to do new things lately so I’ll get there sooner or later. :smiley:

2 Likes

I lead by example so I posted a video here today. I am still a work in progress-no shame in that :slight_smile:

1 Like

A belated welcome, Jax! It’s so inspiring to hear the obvious enthusiasm in your writing. :smiley:

And I felt the same way when I first encountered Justin! Like many others here, I had had several previous failed attempts at learning, but all of them within when Justin had started teaching online, so I “wish” I had come across Justin sooner! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks ardemenz :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have frequently discussed and wanted to hold an open mic favouring Asian and Australasian eastern time zones. It is determined by the proportion of performers and the geographical concentration of the largest group.
Ditto for the American continental time zones in the other (time zone) direction.

Hi and welcome back Jax me new here to and it really doe’s look like a nice place to be.

Little warning about pedals all I wanted was a nice reverb pedal and just look want happened :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: That’s awesome! GAS much? I can definitely relate :grin: Very nice set-up though, and love your guitar too!
Thanks Steven and welcome to you too! It is a nice place to be :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey Jax, welcome aboard. Indeed finger style is awesome with acoustic strings. It’s like a one man band if you get it all the way down. Plus it’s always with you everywhere you go! Best of luck on the journey man :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Bill :slight_smile:

A very warm welcome Jx, JustinGuitar and this community are the place to learn and hang out!

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes.
Now I’m happy and it’s only your first sentence of your introduction!

:wink:

More happiness.
Good on ya!

And what a collection of gear you already have!

Coolio.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Richard :smiley:

1 Like