Hello JG Community! I'm Fanny. :)

Hello JG Community!

My name is Fanny, and I’m a member of the JustinGuitar Team. I’d like to officially introduce myself to all of you. :slight_smile:

You might have already chatted with me over at hello@justinguitar.com. Part of my job is to take care of Customer Service. So, if you have any bugs or corrections you notice on the website, please email me!

And a bit about me, I was born and raised in Montreal, so I speak French too! (yes, with the Québecois accent). Like most of you, I love music and appreciate all genres! I sing in my dad’s band - we call ourselves Generation Gap (haha) and have a lot of fun jamming.

You’ll catch me here posting weekly updates on the website, announcements, and some of our social media posts! I look forward to interacting with you! :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Fanny :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Well, take a load off Fanny. Take a load for free. :slight_smile:

Sorry had to do it. Nice to see you here.

6 Likes

Hi Fanny, so glad you made it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha classic! Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Richard :wave: Thanks for the support! :slight_smile:

Hey, great to hear from you on the community forums. Would love to see a post of the Generation Gap doing their stuff on stage.

Hello Fanny, it’s nice to meet you. :slight_smile:

As @tony has said, it would be great to see some of your music.

1 Like

Haha Clint (CT) beat me to it :joy::joy::joy:
Welcome to the community, yeah as others have said it would be really great to see and hear something from ‘The Band’ but not what Clint said :sunglasses:

1 Like

You missed the following line out, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks for the introduction here, Fanny.

Like others said, I think videos of Generation Gap are a must!

1 Like

Nice to meet you Fanny, glad you have come over to the dark side.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello Fanny,
Nice to read from you,

Joh, just in case you still have to find your way and you missed the “hints” from the gentlemen above :grin:

https://community.justinguitar.com/c/record-yourself-progress-performance/213
Thanks for making things even better here,
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Good to see you here as well @FannyJustinGuitar

Don’t worry, these are all fine girls and boys. :smiley:

Fanny’s update will keep you guys up-to-date on what is on in JustinGuitar land and as shz said, you can contact her for bugs and corrections on the website

If it’s a bug on the community part, you’re still welcome to create a topic on the Community issues and questions board.

1 Like

Hi, Fanny! Thanks for the intro and all you do to keep justinguitar running smoothly. It is much appreciated.

1 Like

Nice to meet you! I’ll try to get something recorded, but we haven’t played on stage since Pre-Covid :cry:

1 Like

hahaha!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Salut Fanny,

I didn’t know that there was another french Québécois in the community. I studied my university in Montréal, but now I moved to another town. Merci pour ton bon travail sur le site ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Fanny… Just wanted to say Thank You for your help with a purchase on the Justinguitar website.

Dave

1 Like

Merci pour votre gentil commentaire! :slight_smile: