Hello Justin guitar community - I'm Gagan from India

Hi. My name is Gagan. I’m from India. I’m playing guitar from 8 years. Nice to meet you all. :guitar::clap::ok_hand:

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum Gagan

2 Likes

Hello Gagan and welcome to the community.
If you need any help or guidance around here just ask.
What have you been learning and how in the 8 years?

1 Like

Hello Gagan… Welcome to the community :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome Gagan :hugs:.

2 Likes

Hello Richard Sir. Thank you so much. I’m learning blues guitar course from Justin guitar website. I learnt guitar from a teacher in my city, his name is Sunil, bass guitarist and then from Justin guitar YouTube Channel.

1 Like

Thank you Stitch. :guitar::ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you Dave :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Gagan. Welcome to the community. Wish you a wonderful and most enjoyable guitar journey :sunglasses: :pray:

2 Likes

Hi. Thank you Nicole :hugs::blush:

2 Likes

Hey Gagan, welcome to the forum, I’ve worked with many Indians in my career and gained lots of friends. Great to meet you and look forward to hearing more from you.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Where in India? :cityscape:. Good to meet you too :guitar::clap::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I couldn’t tell you where for sure, the company had several data centres in India, and some were from rural areas, some from larger places. I never got to India myself, but was on web conferences and such with them daily.

2 Likes

If you like to visit, there’s lot of ancient tourist places :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi :exclamation: Welcome to the community :exclamation:

2 Likes

Thank you Sir :guitar::clap:

Welcome, @Gagan !

2 Likes

Welcome Gagan :wave: you’ll find that the people here are a great bunch, have fun :v:

2 Likes

Hi Gagan,
Welcome and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

Hello Gagan and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

2 Likes