Hello. New here. I'm Steve from S. Illinois

I’m a 56yr old Christian truck driver from S. Illinois. Since I’ve come off the road I have been looking at that old guitar I bought at a pawn shop years ago sitting in the corner of the living room. Thought it was about time I learn to play the thing. YouTube is great. Its amazing how the algorithms work. Thats how I ended up here. Anyway. Hello again. I’ll be around.

14 Likes

Hi Steve,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun ,and it’s always a good time to play the thing :sunglasses:
Greetings ,Rogier

1 Like

Hello and welcome to our community Steve. :slight_smile:

I hope you enjoy your guitar adventure.

1 Like

Hi Steve, welcome, enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Hi Steve, Welcome wish you good fortune on your new trip.

A

2 Likes

Hi Steve,
Nice to meet you.
Good luck with guitar learning journey.
Best wishes,
Alan

1 Like

Welcome and good luck ,

1 Like

Welcome, Brother,
Pick up thy axe and make it sing :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Steve

1 Like

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank You. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank You. :innocent:

Thank You Alan. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you. :grinning:

Thank you Brian. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you stitch. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Steve. I’ve played for 2 years now. Justin’s site is THE way to go. My advice, love your pawn shop guitar. Become attached to it. Have it within reach often.

My guitar is very inexpensive but I’ve formed a sentimental attachment to it and therefore I look forward to spending time with it.

God bless,
John

1 Like

welcome, fairly new here myself doing kinda the same thing so you’re in good company. :beers:

1 Like

Hi Steve, welcome to the community forum. If you experience any problems with that old guitar, just reach out the community for help. Enjoy the journey of finding and developing your talents on the guitar. Have fun playing and being inspired by the music you love.

1 Like