Help for Circle of Fifth and Key progression for composing

@Richard_close2u - I can’t use the Guitar pro well enough. So was trying few things on the guitar. Since all the effort you have put into this, I will give you a little something. This is my :gift: for you :wink:
6th string muted all the way. 5th string used as a bass throughout. Something ala Satie or 5th string bass, rest strum…didn’t try fingerpicking, but I assume it will work too for the 4 lower strings.

Am - Em - Am- Amaj7 - A7 - the oh mighty Dmaj7 :wink: - D7 - A7 - Amaj7 - Am - Em - Am… so loop have both entry and exit to well known waters… surprise surprice…peps will think…what the Fmajor was that… .that was weird… :nerd_face: :partying_face: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :gift:

I will make a short recording of the chords though in slightly different picking manner. My skill at guitar still sux big time, but will try and then upload to the learning log as a kind of reference point for chord progression and composing. Also to show that even a beginner, when a skilled teacher help along and encourage beyond measure, there is hardly any limit to what we all are able to do. —

Can only encourage others to just explore the guitar and use the ear and take it where ever it might go. You might be the next Mozart or Bach without knowing. - Just go crazy and think out of the box is my advice. Also Justin keep emphasizing on this. He would luv for you to create your own songs. -

Let’s show him that we have learned from him, more than just being a copy-cat, which is awesome as well… why not. but don’t hold yourself back, because you think you are not good enough. No need going down that lane. Be creative, have fun and enjoy to the fullest :wink: :nerd_face: :sunglasses: :+1: :heart: :pray:

1 Like