Hey everyone!

Hey!! I’m Geo from the Midwest, Illinois in fact. I first picked up the guitar at 17 and just didn’t give a real effort. I am now in my 50’s and have been playing as much as I can for the past 6 months or so.
I must admit I have been lurking and havent posted previously but have to complement this community for its positive support of each other!
I lean toward new wave, folk and jazz/blues but listen to pretty much anything I find interesting.
I was recently injured at work (no worries) and now have the time to devote to playing.
Along with this introduction I have posted in giveaways looking for any playable electric as I can’t afford an instrument.
Keep lifting each other🫶🏾!
Geo

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum Geo

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I’m originally from the midwest and didn’t start playing guitar till I was in my 50s. Now, well over 10 years later I’m so glad I stuck with it, the rewards are so very good.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome !
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Geo,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
And enjoy choosing a guitar and daydreaming about the idea that such a beautiful thing will soon shine in your home :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Hello Geo, and a warm welcome to the community :hugs:!
I wish you lots of fun along your guitar journey :guitar::smiley:.

1 Like

Hey Geo,
Welcome to the community and wishing you lots of fun on the way :slight_smile:
A

1 Like

Hello Geo :smiley:
Very nice to meet you :slight_smile: :sunflower:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for all the welcomes and well wishes!🫶🏾

1 Like

Hello and welcome to our community Geo. :slight_smile:

I hope you are able to find yourself a guitar.

1 Like

Hi Geo, welcome to the community. Good luck with finding your electric guitar.

Hi Geo, welcome. Good you have started posting. The community is a very good addition to the lessons and other Justin Guitar motivation, learning and development resources. Feel free to participate as much as you can or want. Good luck with getting that electric and why not a little amp too. Have fun.

1 Like