Hey! Flo from Austria here!

Hey everone! I’m 23 and just started my guitar journey a few weeks ago after wanting to get into some form of art for a while. Ultimately decided guitar is what interests me the most and boy am i glad i started this journey :smile:
Went to the local music store (shoutout to Dany for being the nicest store owner i ever met btw) and got myself a nice Ibanez western guitar and started practicing for like 3h immediately… (yes, my fingers were in a lot of pain after that :smiling_face_with_tear:)
Tried all kinds of apps and videos until i stumbled upon Justin’s youtube channel and website and really liked the structure of the courses and the approach Justin has to teaching in the best way possible (like relearning guitar left-handed to provide better tips for beginners)

Anyways, loving every step of the process so far. It’s so easy to see progress, whether it’s through tracking one minute changes with the awesome practice tool on the website or just playing around and noticing how it keeps sounding better the more i learn.

Excited to see what the world of guitar has in store for me :smile:

10 Likes

Welcome Flo.
Hope you have a lot of fun learning.
Any problems just ask the Community, some great people here only too willing to help.

Mike

1 Like

Servus Flo! Schön, dass du hierher gefunden hast :hugs:.
When I started this journey 2 years ago, I was also lucky to find Justin’s course right at the beginning. I love his structured teaching style.
And this community is an immensly welcoming place. You’ll love it here, for sure :smiley:.
I wish you lots of fun along your guitar journey :guitar::star_struck:!

3 Likes

welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Flo

1 Like

Hallo Flo!
Na dann guten Start!
This community indeed is very helpful and a lot of fun!

Keep going and have fun!

Andreas

1 Like

Welcome, Flo! May this be a long and joyful journey for you.

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :smile:

1 Like

Hi Flo,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of playing and a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings ,Rogier

1 Like

Griaß di Flo! Greetings from Bavaria, very close to the Austrian border :blush:. Have a good time here, it’s a very welcoming place.

1 Like

Hello Flo!
Greetings from Nuremberg, quite close to the Austrian border, too :smiley:
Great decision to start your journey with the guitar, and an equally good decision to join the community!
Wishing you lots of fun!
Franz

2 Likes

OOO a youngster! :smile:

Welcome Flo, glad you found the place, it is a great one.

2 Likes

Hi Flo
Have fun learning. A great instrument to get into and find that it takes you away from the things going on in your day.

1 Like

Hi Flo
Nice to meet you and welcome to the community :smiling_face:
Great decision to go with guitar! D and also wise to learn with JustinGuitar
Don’t worry the finger pain gets much better after a while
p.s. feel free to post a pic of your new guitar :smiley: :sunflower:

2 Likes

Hello Flo :grinning:

A warm welcome to the forum! :sunflower:

You’ve found the perfect place here for your guitar plans. The courses and song tutorials are great and very well structured and comprehensive, and the community is nice and helpful, too.

Have lots of fun with your new six-string-friend and enjoy your musical journey :musical_note: :guitar: :notes:

Viele Grüße aus der Nachbarschaft (Deutschland) :wink:

Cheers
Gunhild :lady_beetle:

3 Likes

Good to meet you Flo, you’re starting a super cool journey and it sounds like you are off to a great start! Wish you a lot of fun!!

1 Like

Hi Flo, welcome to the community. You are starting young compared to many here in the community. Wishing you a lifetime of fun playing the guitar.

1 Like