Hey Hey - Clapton

For your listening enjoyment.

I like to keep things positive so the lyrics are a bit less blue in this rendition.

16 Likes

Really enjoyed that Nick. Well done mate. Love me some Clapton. Played straight through the kiddy distractions again, but I suppose you’re used to it by now.
Cheers, Shane.

1 Like

Good job, Nick. Liked it a lot. The running footsteps accompaniment added a nice bass feel too! Great family music! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Well done Nick. A song from one of my favourite albums. Well played and your guitar tone was spot on too.

Did you learn it by ear or do you have the guitar tabs?
I’ve got the EC unplugged music but so far have found the tabs too difficult to follow.

1 Like

Excellent stuff Nick. It’s got that delightful blues feel to it.

1 Like

Fabulous, Nick, you did a grand job of that one!

1 Like

Very nice work Nick.

1 Like

Thank you. Learned from Justin’s lesson.

Great playing, Nick, and I love the background entertainment :smiley: I just started working on this song, I’ll have to come back and watch your cover a few times to stay inspired :smiley:

2 Likes

Two thumbs up Nick, my man. Very nicely done. How long have you been playing?

1 Like

Hi Nick,
Very nice,
Hang a big red lamp in your entrance at the room with a sign under it “on air” … good that you continue with the distraction :sunglasses:
Greetings

1 Like

@Mari63 Haha thanks! It’s a fun one.

@G_Lo Thanks Gary. I used to play only key of G chords for a long time. Then I tried learning electric, stopped. Started up again end of last year.

@roger_holland

Yes sometimes I have a good take and they just walk up and start talking to me. It’s all for fun.

Some lovely playing there, Nick.
Coming along really well :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Nick
Really nice cover and looked fun to play, with those triad riffs up the neck.
Thanks for posting.

1 Like

That was just wonderful, Nick. Very nicely played and great vocals.

When that toy elephant first started it sounded like the ocean rolling in over a pebbled beach and it went really well with the song. It was a shame it lost that as she came on by the camera. :smiley:

1 Like

Hey man, great performance. It has inspired me to have a go at learning the song.

1 Like