Hey Joe guitar cover

PS. All the glory for the video quality goes to this guy! I just did what he said :smiley: + I’m starting to think about next video (it’s kind of addictive :rofl:) Thank you all for the comments!

Vastly above my play grade to comment on the technicals but that was some tasty playing Ig. Loved it!

1 Like

Ig that was brilliant. :clap:t2: :clap:t2: I started watching the link to the video you posted that guy is hilarious and has oodles of personality so will definitely finish watching it later- cheers!

1 Like

Wow! That was some introduction. You have some serious chops. Great production as well.

1 Like

Well I am certainly glad I came back to find this one ! Whoa that was a great debut Ig :clap:
I could not begin to critique on this, so just sat back and enjoyed it. Chapeau !

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah this guy is brilliant :rofl: + you can find a lot of good knowledge in his videos :wink:

1 Like

Nice! I’m not able to offer tips as that’s beyond my level but very nicely done :+1:

1 Like

Wow! I almost fell off my chair it was that good.

1 Like

Hi

Thought that was a great blast and captured everything good about the guitar and rock - you just went for it.
Loved the tone. Captured the vibe of the original. Pulled out some good technique.

Top work.

Digger

1 Like

Great !

1 Like