Hey my names is Luis buckling down on my guitar journey

Hey I’m Luis I started playing guitar in 2020! I found out about Justin guitar through YouTube and I practiced as if my life depended on it for 4 months. To this day those 4 months are the bulk of my playing I am getting back in the groove of practicing and playing everyday Ilove music and I want to share my progress on here and hopefully get some feedback on how I could improve and meet some like minded players!!!

9 Likes

Hello Luis & Welcome!!!

As you’ve seen, Justin is a great resource for learning guitar & songs! I hope you have an enjoyable time as you progress with you musical journey!
Have fun!!!

Tod

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Luis

1 Like

Thank you man much appreciated!!!

Thanks man!

Hey Luis, welcome to the forum. For me it’s all about complete songs. Once I learned to play my first song all the way through, thanks to Justin, I was set and practice stopped being a chore and started being fun.

Hi Luis, welcome to the community forum. One way you can track your progress and get feedback is to create a Learning Log in the Community Hub. You can look at other Learning Logs and see how others have used it to record their progress.

1 Like

Hi Luis
You’re in a great place for learning with JustinGuitar and this community is very friendly, helpful and supportive :smiling_face: :sunflower:

2 Likes

Welcome, Luis. I bet you learned a lot in those 4 months. And now that you’re back you’ll learn lots more. I’ve been here since end of January '23 and I’m playing lots of songs now, enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community Luis.

If you found Justin via YouTube and found your way here, I would strongly recommend following the progress path of Justin’s Graded Lessons on the main website. That could take you from zero to hero if you follow the path and don’t look for shortcuts. In the early Grades Justin’s Beginners app is also useful but not something I have used myself, was here a long time before it was launched but many others have benefitted from its use.

Which ever method you chose you will be ok, if you stick the the program.

Enjoy the ride.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you so much I see this is a safe place to share achievements and difficulties.!

1 Like

Hi luis ,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun and a nice learning curve :sunglasses:

Greetings,Rogier

Welcome to the community, Luis! :smiley:

Wish you loads of fun on your guitar journey. :slight_smile: