Hey there KJ from New England

Hey there, KJ here but yo9u can call me KJ for short. Finally at 57 I am fulfilling this part of my bucket list, Learning Guitar and I have to say… I am LOVIN it and can’t seem to figure out why it took so long… no clue. But any who I started up a few months ago and just engulfed myself with learning this amazing art of playing guitar and now that I have an idea what this is all about its time to structure my learning process and Justin Guitars seems to be the place for that. I found him on YouTube and I have been hooked since. Look forward to getting to know ya all and jam along with you. See ya on the Frets…

KJ

5 Likes

Welcome Kj to the community, I started at the age of 53 and 10 years late I’m so thrilled with the joy it’s brought into my life. Keep at it, it just keeps getting better! Which New England area are you from? US? AU? perhaps there are others as well.

1 Like

Welcome KJ! Sounds liek you has the playing bug!

Hey Tony, thanks for the warm welcome. I have been wanting to play for years… id buy a guitar then life gets busy over and over… we now retired and tired lol im diving in full throttle. New England on the US side.

1 Like

Hey Rob, good to meet ya… the bug is an understatement for sure …

1 Like

Yep, exactly how I started, dreamed about it for years before finally doing it. Hey, we aren’t dreaming now. I was in Boston and that whole area in 2016, such a beautiful part of the world.

Hi KJ
Welcome to JustinGuitar and the community… for structured learning and a supportive group you have come to the right place.

The possibilities are endless… im just south west of oston, would not change it for anything.

1 Like

Hi Kj,
Welcome and i wish you a lot of fun,…and you can put the rest of your bucket list in the freezer with a serious guitar addiction…or hopefully it says playing guitar on the beach…playing guitar on a stage (on the Beach :grin:) etc…
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Hi KJ, From another New Englander… Welcome to the community!

Hi KJ, welcome to the community. I’m JK, only an easy typo away :rofl:.

1 Like

Good morning roger, thanks…the bucket list has been paused … unless there is a location i need to see and play the guitar… the beach?? Now that sounds perf3ct with a little Jimmy Buffet… i feel the world is our stage …

See ya on the frets…

1 Like

Hey the nnh… hows your day goin neighbor?

Good morning JK… actually they are the same i just reversed mine… well not me my wife revesrsed them when we first .et many many… ooooo so many moons ago. Thanks for the welcome.

2 Likes

A beautiful summer day. Take a bike ride, perhaps by the beach. Play some guitar, maybe out in the backyard with Mojito. Retirement is great :smiley:

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the community KJ. :slight_smile:

I think quite a few of us wonder why it took so long on learning the guitar.

3 Likes

Welcome KJ! Glad you’re here :blush:

1 Like

Hope you have fun here KJ! :smile:

1 Like

Lol… The wonder never seems to away.

1 Like

Having tons it…

1 Like