Hey there :) max_mue here. Glad to be back!

Hey there!

About me
I’m 26 years old and teaching Mathematics, Economics and Law at a secondary school in Germany.
Playing guitar for about 10 years, but to be honest it doesn’t sound like that - but I’m fine with skill set as I’m able the play & perform the songs that I like :slight_smile:

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted at the old forum - sorry about that :confused:
I was kind of “exhausted” for some time this year and as a result I stopped posting at the old forum, but everything is good now :slight_smile:

I’m still pretty much occupied with teaching & exams at the moment (the last exams should be around Easter - then it’ll get easier), so playing guitar is mostly about relaxing at the moment.

Thanks @Richard_close2u & @LievenDV for sending the PM about this new place! :slight_smile:

Looking forward to be part of this community again :slight_smile:

Max

8 Likes

Welcome back @max_mue

1 Like

Hi Max. :slight_smile: Great to see you. Good luck in your last fee exams.

1 Like

Hi Max, great to see you here looking forward to seeing you playing again!

1 Like

Hi Max, good seeing you here! Welcome back :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Max is bax. Yehaa !
Good to see you Max :sunglasses:

1 Like

Max to the max! You 'da man, man! You’ve been missed. Looking forward to seeing you up on the big screen of my YT feed soon. Glad you are here and that you are doing well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Max,
Good to see you here.
Couldn’t help but think of your Math students

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! :hugs:

@OpsRes Haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

glad you made the big Jump @max_mue :smiley:

1 Like

Good to hear from you again, Max. Glad to hear all is generally well. I get you on exhaustion, and music for relaxation.

Sure do miss your covers here.

1 Like

Now there’s a name that always brings a smile to my face :smiley:
Herzlich wilkommen und toll, dass Du wieder hier bist!

1 Like

Hello Max! Welcome over to the new community!

1 Like