Hey there! Will from New England

I just stumbled upon this community forum & I’m happy I did! I’ve recently purchased a Martin LXK2 after ‘learning’ how to play on an older dreadnought briefly a while back This has been the most organized and consistent effort I’ve put into learning how to play. All of it’s credited to Justin Guitar. I’m currently in paramedic school & work in a fast-paced high stress environment. Having the excitement to practice guitar after a long day has been a great key to my mental health. I’m looking forward to the journey ahead.
Be Great! - Will

18 Likes

Welcome, William! Yep, it’s a great stress reliever. I can’t think about anything else when I’m playing, so the rest of the world gets shut out for an hour and a half to two hours every afternoon.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Will.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, Will! Great that playing guitar helps you calm down after long, stressful days! :slight_smile: It does indeed serve well as a treat for me as well.

Wish you lots of fun and enjoyment while learning and playing guitar! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome, Will, from an EX-New Englander! Guitar certainly can provide great stress relief, (unless one’s new F chord simply won’t ring out!) :grin:

1 Like

Hi Will, welcome to JG and the forum. It is indeed a great way to clear your mind and relieve stress.
Enjoy the Journey!
Dave - another New Englander

1 Like

Hey Will! Welcome to the forum :wave::smiley: Is that Bubbles and Ray from Trailer Park Boys as your profile pick? Great show, big fan! :sunglasses::+1: All the best with your guitar journey :guitar::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Will,
Welcome and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Hello Will :wave: Welcome among us :blush:

1 Like

Hello Will, welcome!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome William!

1 Like

Hi Will, and welcome to the community :hugs:.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Will :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey Will, that’s awesome. Playing guitar certainly helps my mental health a lot. I started playing thanks to Justin well over 10 years ago and it’s been and continues to be a great experience. Keep at it, you won’t regret it.

1 Like

Welcome and Go Pats!

1 Like

Will, welcome to the community. Glad you found Justins site and the community forum. Have fun learning to play and playing old and new songs for relaxation.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to our community Will. :slight_smile:

The guitar is a great way to switch off from life.

1 Like

Hi Will, welcome. Good you have been able to put an organized and consistent effort into learning to play guitar thanks to Justin Guitar very well structured courses. Have fun playing the guitar.

1 Like

Im sorry it took me over a month to respond back to this… yes its our good pals Bubbles & Ray :rofl:
If you didnt know, bubbles actually can tear up the guitar. Give it a look if not but i presume you already know that based off of your eye to recognize that picture.

1 Like