Hey y'all! Drew from Missouri City,Texas here!

Hey everyone! I’ve used the site for years but finally decided to join the community. I’m 36 and have been playing off and on for about 15 years. JustinGuitar has been instrumental (see what I did there) in helping me un-learn many of the bad habits I developed and building a solid foundation as a player. I want to focus more on my guitar playing this year and finally get out of the perpetual intermediate stage so I thought joining the community would be a good way to keep me motivated.

1 Like

Hi Drew and warm welcome! I think you did a good thing joining the Community, as long as you participate it’s a fantastic tool for anyone learning to play. Don’t be afraid to ask and hopefully speak to you soon! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve been in my own bubble too long and I miss talking to other players.

2 Likes

Hi Drew, welcome to the Community!

1 Like

Hi Drew glad you finally decided to join us after all these years. And you get to play in the brand new house !! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks. I didn’t even know the new forum was a thing until today.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Drew. Glad you’re here!

1 Like

Hey Drew, glad to hear you’ve joined into the community fun. Look forward to your contributions

1 Like

Hello and welcome Drew. Good luck with your guitar plans for this year :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello Drew and welcome. :slight_smile:

I’m sure you’ll enjoy your stay here.

1 Like