Hi all I'm Mick

I’m Mick from London, 67 years old and finally decided to bite the bullet and learn guitar. I already play a bit of piano so I’m hoping this might help with the theory side of things

Wishing good luck to all new learners young and old

Mick

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum Mick you come the the right place to learn to play.

1 Like

Hi Mick,
Welcome to the community,
Hope you have a real blast on your guitar and musical journeys here,
Cheers
Ruaridh

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Mick! :smiley:

You will probably benefit from your piano knowledge. Wish you loads of fun exploring guitar land! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Mick! I think you’re correct, your theory knowledge will fit right into your guitar learning. While Justin does introduce theory at appropriate times and has an entire theory course, I wish I’d “taken that class” already long ago.

1 Like

Hi Mick, welcome to the community forum. I’m 69 and still learning things in Justins lessons, so you have come to the right place. Piano and exposure to music theory will help you as you progress. Justin sometimes uses piano to explain concepts in music theory, since some things are easier to show on a piano.

1 Like

Welcome Mick, never to old to rock n roll !
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Right on. Come get yournrock on.

1 Like

Hi Mick,
welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Welcome Mick, you will totally enjoy the guitar journey. Your music theory will help alot.

1 Like

Hi Mick,

Welcome to the community forum. :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Mick.
Welcome to the community. I’m 68, bought my guitar 11 weeks ago and loving every minute of it. Enjoy.

Steve

1 Like

welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like