Hi all, Kamil from Poland

Hey Toby and thanks. Yeah, absolutely, having a clear path helped a lot. Btw, nice playing in your learning log and best of luck in your journey as well. Keep on rocking. :wink: :guitar:

1 Like

Thank you and I wish you a fantastic progress as well. :guitar:

Thank you sir for pointing out the YT problem. I have no idea why that is happening. I will investigate on my laptop tomorrow as I am getting the same on my phone despite using the shared link from YT.

Yes it’s been a great journey so far! From zero guitar to playing in a band.

2 Likes

Welcome Kamil!

I really enjoyed a bit of Polish chat above while having no clue what you two were talking about! And as a few people above said - there’s a lot of us “on and off” people who landed on Justin’s website. Some more successfully follow the course than others but we all like to hang out here and talk music.

See you around the forum!

1 Like

Thank you kind sir! And you with yours. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks Kamil, appreciate you checking my channel, picture and making a comment. I’m into year 6, and proof that following Justin’s programme works :grin: Certainly not a pro but can play some songs and sing along.

1 Like

Spróbowałbym, ale się wstydzę, bo pewnie sąsiad usłyszy. :sweat_smile: Może kiedyś się przełamię. And now transitioning back to English… :wink:

1 Like

Thank you and see you around as well. :slight_smile: