Hi all! Przemyslaw from Poland

Hi! My name is Przemyslaw and I originally come from Poland but atm I reside in the UK. In My free time, I am producing electronic music (Psy-oriented genres). Recently I’ve noticed that my understanding of music and theory, and expressing what I have in my mind using an instrument is very limited, and most of the time - completely random. I decided to take on the Justice course and ear training segments are the thing that resonates with me the most! It is great feeling when you stop procrastinating and start to develop relationships and understanding of music, and skills that will help you as a producer/musican in the long run! See ya around :purple_heart::green_heart:

8 Likes

Hi Przemyslaw,
Keep calm and follow Justin`s lessons and especially Theory course and the curtain will open itself further and further :grinning: :sunglasses:
I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Przemyslaw.

2 Likes

Welcome Przemyslaw, nice to “meet” you and will look forward to hearing more from you!

2 Likes

Welcome Przemyslaw! Are you doing Justin’s practical music theory course as well? I haven’t signed up for it yet (although I intend to one of these days :grin:), but I hear it is fantastic :blush:

Glad you are here!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Przemyslaw

Have fun!

2 Likes

Hello Przemyslaw, and a warm welcome to the community :hugs:. This forum is simply wonderful. Lots of friendly and helpful people here :blush:. Good choice to learn with Justin.

2 Likes

Yes! the best way to create music is to approach it from different angles!
Good luck!

2 Likes

Welcome Przemyslaw enjoy your journey and good luck :smile:

2 Likes

Hey Przemyslaw, welcome to the community. My mother was born in Silesia.

2 Likes

Hi Przemek and welcome to Community. Also a fellow Pole here living in the UK, if you need anything do not hesitate to give me a shout! :wink: Pozdrawiam!

3 Likes

Hello Przemyslaw and welcome to the community. I am something of a theory fan so you may find me jumping in to help people out when confusion comes calling.
Everyone here is friendly and supportive and you’ve come to a good place.

Hello Przemyslaw and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

Lots to learn from Justin, enjoy your journey.