Hi, batwoman just landed

When I’m not leaping complex chords in one bound I’m known as Maggie. I’m thrilled to be part of this gig. I began with Justin in late 2016. I play acoustic, electric, dabble with bass and I sing. Being part of the Community is an important part of my life and my progress, big thanks to our mods @Richard_close2u and @LievenDV and to Justin for this glorious playground. :love_you_gesture:

Batwoman’s Road Case

12 Likes

Welcome Maggie! :smiley: your first post already went great :smiley:
See you around!

1 Like

Hi Maggie. It’s great to have you here, leaping and bounding and doing what you do. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

HI Maggie and welcome onboard.

1 Like

Hey Maggie! Good to see you here. I just joined in today. Having a look around. Plan to upload a profile pic as soon as I can.

1 Like

Nice to see you here Pam. :upside_down_face: view from Australia :laughing:

Nice to see you here Maggie. With all that’s going on I missed your post yesterday.

1 Like

Was convinced I had responded to this post. Very nice to meet you :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :camel: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: :bat:
Token humpback to remind folk your from land of Oz. :rofl:

2 Likes

You got me there with the :camel: , Toby, I’d have expected :kangaroo: or maybe :boomerang: (what, the emoji not displayed here, how disappointing)

1 Like

Hey bat lady, I see you, and always good to see you! I’m wondering when we will hear your next musical offering? They are too few and far between. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great to see you here, Maggie.

1 Like

Welcome Batwoman to the community

1 Like

I’ve had the chance to play and jam with @batwoman / Maggie in person. She’s even more awesome live than she is on the forums. It’s a treat to me to see her confidence growing in leaps and bounds. Go team Maggie!!!

7 Likes

Hello! Nice to have a superhero here :laughing:

2 Likes

@tony Aw Tony that’s so generous of you to say. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thankyou. So glad you’re part of this community. :clap:

1 Like

@Alistair_C_Volus in my dreams at least :laughing: Glad you’re here.

1 Like

and I am glad to be here :smiley:

1 Like

Glad to see you here Maggie. Looking forward to hearing your tunes over here.

1 Like