Hi, bigbird here

I guess it will take a bit of time to get used to the new format :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. I have been going through Grade 1 and then started Grade2.

Got a bit bogged down so re-started Grade 1 again, then fill ill and didnt restart for a little while. Starting again from the beginning, after losing a little bit of interest and trying to get up to speed where I left off. Its a journey with no end, and I mean that in a good way,always learning and (hopefully) getting that little bit better.

Cheers
Tony

4 Likes

There’s plenty of help here Tony, I’m sure you’ll find your way around. You’re right about it being a journey with no end. There’s always a discovery, an adventure, a challenge, a joy waiting for you. Take your time and you will surely improve, you may even surprise yourself.

Hi Tony,

After 1 year I’m starting Grade 2. That’s why I came on forum was to have some accountability and to help each other stay motivated. Let’s do this little by little!

Good to meet you here, Tony.

I’ve been a disciple of JustinGuitar for 5 years and being an active member on the old Forum helped me a lot. All the answers to questions, feedback, and encouragement, particularly on shared recordings really helped me. I find it much more fun and effective to learn with this Community of friends.

So keep on keeping on, hang out here, and look forward to hearing from you as you progress.

Just wanted to Hi and Welcome
@batwoman and @DavidP have already said it. Enjoy and make the most of it here.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses: