Hi Darren from Yorkshire UK

Hi everyone, first time on here, I’m Darren from West Yorkshire and I’m really enjoying the course so far (4 weeks in) and feel I’m really making progress as I couldn’t play a note, and now I’m practicing Three little birds and Seven nation army, as well as doing the one minute chord changes, I wish a resource like this had been around when I was a teenager!
Any way no doubt I’ll be back with questions as I’m sure to get stuck on something.

6 Likes

Hello @DazM welcome to the Community.

Cheers :smiley:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide & Moderator

Hey, that’s awesome. Great to hear you are making such good progress. Enjoy the guitar journey.

Hi Darren, welcome! Sounds like you are having fun and getting off to a great start with a lot of enthusiasm. Great that you have discovered not just Justin’s lessons, but this entire Community here to give you a boost whenever you need and to help with any issues you come against. Good luck!

If it brings a smile to your face and you are having fun, what’s not to like ? Welcome Darren !
Fire away when you have a question plenty of folk around to help you out. :sunglasses:

Hello Daz and welcome. :slight_smile: