Hi Everyone from John in London

Hi Everyone I’m John from London. Finally got around to joining the community. I’m definitely ‘mature’ at 69. Been playing for around 6 years using Justin’s great lessons. Finally learnt that you can just enjoy playing and best not to get frustrated if things don’t happen as quickly as you want. Into fingerpicking and blues at the moment. Might change tomorrow! Look forward to connecting with you all.

14 Likes

Welcome!

Glad to hear you’ve learnt that things will often happen at their own pace, and not to get frustrated about them.

1 Like

Hello and welcome from another “mature” guitarist.

1 Like

Welcome, John!!!
Have fun.

1 Like

Hello John… welcome to the community!!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum John

1 Like

Welcome John.

Feel free to shout up whenever you need and assistance. There is a wealth of experience and knowledge to help you om your journey.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome, John. Ah, to not (excuse my split infinitive) be frustrated, a great thing! Hopefully, I get there once I get all these open chords down and a lot more practice in.

1 Like

@Johnb27 Welcome to the JG community.

The guitar… bringing people together from all ages, backgrounds, and skill levels. Hope to see you around the forums and maybe hear some playing in the AVoYP section. Either way, welcome :smiley:

Dave

1 Like

Hi mate!

Into fingerpicking and blues at the moment

aha yes good stuff!

1 Like

Hello John, and a warm welcome to the community :hugs:.
Fingerpicking and Blues sounds great :star_struck:. Hope to hear more from you :slightly_smiling_face:.

Hello John and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi John, welcome!! It sounds like you’re on a fine path and made some great progression already, enjoying playing is the only thing it’s about so carry on what you’re doing :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing more from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello John,
Welcome and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

welcome….I’m just old, never quite got to the “mature” phase :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

Welcome John…to put it another way, growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

2 Likes

:wave:

Rachel

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Lots of helpful and knowledgeable people here dedicated to Justin and his learning methods. Strum on :+1:

1 Like

Welcome John! All the best with your journey!
:wave::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey John, welcome to the community, look forward to hearing more from you.

1 Like