Hi everyone, I'm Lee from Nottingham,England

I’m 42, have been wanting to start playing guitar for years but never got round to it. Anyway, I’ve just got myself a Squire Stratocaster Simon Neil ( Biffy Clyro) off ebay and about to start the level one course. Can’t wait to get started !

6 Likes

Hi from nearby (Leicestershire), great to hear you are getting started. I am a similar age and just coming to the end of the beginner 1 grade.

Stick to the Justin’s structure and I’m sure you will make good progress. Enjoy the journey.

2 Likes

Hello Leesurf! You’re in the right place! Enjoy the lessons and have fun!!!

1 Like

Welcome Lee. Enjoy the journey you’re about to take.

1 Like

Hey Lee, love having you here. I’m excited for you as you launch in to the wonderful adventure ahead.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, Lee, and the wonderful adventure that is learning to play.

1 Like

Welcome Lee and Tim to the community.

2 Likes

Hello Lee, welcome to the community and the wonderful world of learning guitar. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome aboard Lee and Tim.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard mate!
Lots of fun ahead for you Lee.

Justin is a tremendous teacher, and this community is full of great folk who’ll help you along. So feel free at any time to ask for any help you need.

Cheers, Shane.

1 Like

Welcome to the community Lee and Tim. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Lee and welcome not only to the community but to the great adventure of the guitar!
Another one into bikes I see ?

@Tim_gsix14 Hi Tim and an equal welcome ! :smiley:

Cheers

Toby

2 Likes

Cheers! Yeah got a Suzuki SV650 for commuting and a Triumph Street Triple RX that I’m thinking of selling to get a Tuono V4. Ive not got the spare cash at the moment though :thinking:

Hold on to both for now then and enjoy :sunglasses:

1 Like