Hi everyone, this is Ashu, from Connecticut, USA

Hi everyone,

I bought myself a starter guitar in 2019 after turning 50, tried “learning” from YouTube videos but it was a real slog until I found good old JustinGuitar last year! I’ve learnt a lot, improved enough that I get complemented by my kids who are quite skilled at the violin and piano :smiley:

I’ve been taking it slow and also deviating from the path a little bit to spend time on the music theory and technique classes and any song that takes my fancy. I’m currently on Grade 2, module 11 (and 12 and 13, because I just had to try power chords and a basic 12 bar blues)…

I’ve found the comments from the community very useful, but had only read them via the main website. I’m glad to be here in the community forum and look forward to learning and perhaps helping others down the road!

Ashu

6 Likes

Welcome to the community Ashu.

1 Like

Welcome Asha. Sounds like you’re having a great journey.

1 Like

Welcome Ashu,

Great community here, all helpin’ each other out.

1 Like

Glad to meet you here, Ashu.

Look forward to updates as you progress.

1 Like

Hello Ashu and a very warm welcome to the community. This is the place to learn and get the support and encouragement you may need along the way.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Ashu, welcome to the forums and nice to meet you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Ashu, sounds like a family jamming session may be on the cards ! :sunglasses:

1 Like