Hi Everyone šŸ˜ƒ

Yea! I totally agree

Thanks!:smile::smile:

Welcome Tuva. Started so young, wish I had. Plenty of years ahead, look forward to following you progress.

1 Like

Welcome Tuva!

Seems your following a family tradition becoming a member of this community. :wink:
Have loads of fun learning guitar! Was your age when I picked it up first. :smiley:

1 Like

All right!! That would have been epic! :metal::metal::metal:
Been a long time since Iā€™ve seen them (they donā€™t come to NZ much), but they never disappoint! Legends!

1 Like

Hi Tuva,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
I really like to hear more from you like you did :smiley:, I have asked about you more than once through your father (if he kept telling you thatā€¦then sorry about that :blush:)

It is so important that young people learn to play a musical instrument, and especially girls on the guitar are seriously underrepresentedā€¦cool choice :sunglasses:

Greetings,Rogier

Pssst: if you need new guitar gear (of course you want that sooner or later) just let us know and a lot of us here will ask / nag / manipulate your father in the direction you want if he doesnā€™t give in right away :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks you! And i totally agree that more girls should get into guitar its so cool to see another girl play guitar!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community Tuva. Not much else to add as so much has been said already but great you are into rock and metal. Sounding good for sure. I suspect @tRONd is a really proud dad !!

I should change my mantra ā€œYouā€™re Never Too Old To Rock n Rollā€ and add ā€œAnd Not Too Young To Startā€. That even fits the Jethro Tull lyrics ! Sorted,
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello Tuva and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

That is a nice looking guitar your dad bought you and your power chords sound great and I look forward to you posting some of your songs in the future.

1 Like