Hi from Belgium

Hi all,

I’ve been listing to Metal since my teenage years, but I’ve never had the urge to play guitar, because people always said its hard.

Then enter Covid and my girlfriend decided to buy herself a cheap fender knock-off branded electric guitar guitar. I then tried to ‘play’ some simple riffs and i liked it so much that i bought myself an ibanez grg121dx. Fast forward a year later, i replaced the ibanez with a " Schecter Reaper-6 Satin Satin Sky Burst".

I discovered this site when i came across a youtube video from Justin and that was just the thing i needed when i starter learning. I also follow lessons in real life, but to be honest, there not that good as what Justin Guitar provides. When my IRL lessons end, I’m planning on continuing with Justin Guitar :grinning:

5 Likes

Welcome! You’re just in the right place, you’ll see this community is very supportive and helpful, anything you experience in your learning journey has happened to most of us so feel free to share.

Btw I was just in Belgium last month, not bad beers you got there :sweat_smile:

Welcome to the Community, 326, the wonderful world of guitar learning.

I think part of what draws us to it, is that it is hard, but with dedication, determination, deliberate practice one can learn and the sense of accomplishment and joy when you can play something you couldn’t is priceless.

Some may even say, the finest in the world, and I’m discounting the locals or those locals of other places who are absolutely subjective :wink:

Welcome!!

Looking forward to see you rock a tune with that satin sky burst guitar of yours :fire:

And i have to chip in with David about Belgium beer :rofl:

( no need to be anonymous, feel free to put in your name in your profile :grin:)

welcome to the community. It’s not too hard playing the guitar when that’s what you love. :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Welcome @demon326, cheers, Mike

Hi @demon326 and welcome to the JG Community!
Hope you learn a lot!

and:
WHOOP BELGIUM!
Yes, we DO have the best beers, don’t we! :smiley:

Forget the beers-
You guys have the best bands! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for all the warm welcome’s! I cant speak about beers as i don’t drink any. Belgium is not only known for their beers or bands, but also the big festivals :slight_smile:

1 Like

It pains me that Sepultura are in the “small letters” rows of the lineup :pensive:
But I guess it perhaps suits them since it’s probably only half of them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

Hi @demon326 and welcome to the Community. There’s plenty of scope to build on the guitar foundations Justin lays out on the beginner courses and venture down the rock-metal path. You’ve found a great place to learn and share the experience. :slight_smile: