Hi from Grzegorz (call me Greg) in Poland!

Hi everyone!

You can call me Greg (since I really don’t want to be responsible for the damage done to your tongues trying to pronounce my name in Polish xD), and I’m a beggining guitar player (as well as a vocalist) from Lublin, Poland. Being 30 years old, I just now reminded myself that as a child I really wanted to work with music (actually I had a piano), but for many different reasons that dream just got lost in the sands of time. Now I decided to pursue that dream again, and I really hope it’s not too late (I’m actually older than my singing teacher xD). Nah, it’s probably not too late. Anyway…

I’ve found this website a couple days ago and I have to say it seems to be the most helpful guitar playing resource I have found to date. I’m hoping to stay here for a long haul and develop my music skills with all of you guys.

So yeah, really nice to be here. Cheers!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum Greg

2 Likes

Hi Greg,
Thanks fir easening up your name :sweat_smile:…but i normally don’t speak the name out loud the whole time :grin:
I hope to hear more from you and wish you a lot of fun,
Greetings,Rogier (a lot of country’s are there where they can’t call me in a desent way :joy:)

3 Likes

Hey Greg, nice to meet you. My mother was born in Silesia :slight_smile: Look forward to hearing more from you.

3 Likes

You’re right that it’s absolutely not too late, Greg! Glad you found Justin (out of curiosity, through what path did you find him?) and joined the community here. Fantastic to have you here, welcome!

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

As for @ardemenz question, I saw Justin’s videos in recommended on Youtube several times, but only recently discovered this website while googling some guitar chords. I guess you never know what you’ll stumble upon :wink:

@tony Oh, I have some friends and family in Silesia as well! Haven’t been there in a long time, though.

3 Likes

Hi Grzegorz (you won’t spook me with Polish pronunciation :laughing:) glad to have another Pole here! Hope you stick around, engage with wider Community and have some great time here. Pozdrawiam :grinning:

3 Likes

Hello Greg and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

Glad to see you are following your dream again. I hope it works out for you this time.

3 Likes

Hi Greg, nice to meet you here :hugs:.
Yes, Justin Guitar is a wonderful resource for everyone who wants to learn to play the guitar :smiley:.
I wish you a wonderful guitar journey :grinning:.

1 Like

Hi Greg. We have people of all ages and backgrounds here. Of course you can still realize your dream! I’m glad you found the community and the website. Although I occasionally watch a random Youtube video, I have found it’s easier to make consistent progress by using the organized modules on the website --especially in the beginning. Anyway, welcome to the community!

1 Like

Hello Greg! Welcome to the Community. Wish you a wonderful journey! It’s never too late for music :blush::notes::guitar:

1 Like

Hello Greg, welcome to the community. It’s good to have you here.

1 Like

Hello Grzegorz and welcome to the community.

Following lessons for both guitar and singing will hopefully see you starting to realise your dreams very soon.
If you have only just found the website, after using youtube for lessons and learning, I strongly recommend you become familiar with the layout and structure of the courses and lessons so you can learn best and using a properly organised structure. https://www.justinguitar.com/site-map-and-lesson-structure

If you have any questions or need help and support just ask

1 Like