Hi from India

Hi all, I am Hansy from Goa, India. Have been playing guitar on my own for quite a few years but never got beyond basic scales. Hope to learn songs, write songs and solo in time :slight_smile:

Looking forward to learning and having fun with you all.

9 Likes

Hi Hansy,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Here you learn to go beyond and further :smiley:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Hi Hansy
Songs are definitely the way to go, keeps me more motivated than exercises
Welcome aboard
Paul

1 Like

Hello and welcome to our community Hansy. :slight_smile:

Stick with Justin’s course and I’m sure one day you’ll be able to achieve all you wish to.

1 Like

Welcome Hansey! If you’re following the lesson structure, it’s handy to be able to search the song list by grade/module to match your current level. You’ll find very quickly you’re able to start building up a little play list. Enjoy.

1 Like

Welcome to the group Hans.

:wave:

R

1 Like

Thank you for the tip :slight_smile:

Thank you :wave:

Welcome to the forum Hansy

1 Like

Hi Hansy , Welcome to the community,
All the best with you goals and learning
A

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Hans !
:wave:

1 Like

Welcome Hansy! Keep strumming!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Hans! :smiley:

Wish you lots of fun on your guitar journey. :slight_smile:

Cheers - Lisa

1 Like

Welcome Hansy. Nice to have you along with us.

1 Like

Hi Hansy, welcome to the community forum.

1 Like

Hi Hansy, welcome. Good you found Justin Guitar to help you to further develop you guitar skills. Although you may have a previous knowledge it’s is usually a good idea to give a review to all lessons starting with module 0, if you already know well a lesson you can move quickly to the next, if not, you can spend some time practicing it. This can provide you with fresh ideas on how to improve your playing and avoid frustration when attempting more advanced skills that you don’t have a good foundation to build on. Have fun.