Hi from Mandy in New Zealand

Haha. Love it! That’s quite a user name story! All the best with your metal!

1 Like

Thank you! Yes. I saw the Old Dogs thread. I’ll definitely be diving in there!

Thanks Jasmine. Happy strumming! :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome aboard, Mandy! :slight_smile:

Wish you loads of fun on the journey and a lot of joy with your guitars. :smiley:

Cheers - Lisa

1 Like

Hello Mandy, and a warm welcome to the community :hugs:. I hope, you can make it to the workshop. I’m sure, you’ll have a fantastic time there :star_struck:.

1 Like

Welcome, Mandy. Not that you may consider yourself old (you’re a bit younger than me), we’ve got an old dogs thread kicking around here somewhere you may want to check out. :grinning:

HA, found it, in the link.

1 Like

Welcome, Mandy

Age is but a number…
I’m also a newbie and in the older group, we’re never to old to learn, that’s what makes life so great :grinning:

1 Like

Another ‘high’ and welcome from the BoP from an ‘old dog’ and his dogs.

Hi Mandy,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Hi Mandy, welcome to the community. Have lots of fun as you learn both acoustic and electric guitar. I’m 67 and on Grade 3 and notice that you have more things to learn on the electric guitar as you advance through the grades.

1 Like

Hello Mandy and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

Well guitar is a little more sedate than endurance sport racing but just as pleasurable I’m sure.

1 Like

Hi Mandy, welcome to the community! I wish you lots of fun with your journey. Enjoy the process and I hope you reach the goal to attend the workshop o 2024!

1 Like

Hi Mandy, nice to meet you. Good luck with the guitar learning journey. Guitar is a bit more enduro than a sprint so you will probably be well suited.
Best wishes,
Alan

1 Like

Awesome! Hi back! Great to see some other Kiwis are following Justin!

Hi Alan. Haha! I agree. It’s definitely endurance. I learnt that the hard way earlier on! Now I’m more relaxed about it all. Enjoy your playing as well : )

1 Like

Hi Helen! Thank you! It has been lots of fun so far! You enjoy your guitar journey as well : )

HaHa Yes! Still physically challenging but in a different way. Teaching my fingers to move fast is quite the task but I’m getting there : )

1 Like

Thanks heaps Lisa! I wish you the same enjoyment : )

1 Like

Hi Steve. Gosh yes! The electric guitar is a different kettle of fish altogether! Amp settings just add the equation!! Happy learning as well!! : )

1 Like

Hi Roger. Thank you for the welcome! All the best for your playing as well! : )

1 Like