Hi from Phil in Wiltshire, England

Hello everybody,
I’ve been a fan of Justin’s ever since I started playing guitar just over 3 years ago. I must have watched his lessons with Lee Anderton dozens of times! I left it a bit late to start learning guitar (63 now!), but I still love doing it.

Oh I just noticed there’s an “Older Guitar Students” thread. Here I come!

All the best to everybody,

Phil (twistor59)

4 Likes

Welcome along Phil.

As long as you are enjoying it you won’t go wrong.

1 Like

Welcome Phil!
Never too late (or old) to start learning I say!

1 Like

Welcome Phil,
I see, in another thread, you haven’t missed your into :smiley:
Great to have you aboard!

1 Like

Welcome to the community. Great to hear you are making progress. Lots of us older guitar students around here.

1 Like

Hi there Phil, from another “old newbie” it is NEVER too late to start leaning guitar especially, as you say, when we love doing it! Enjoy the ride :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, Phil. I see you have debuted in AVOYP. Not convenient for me to watch your rendition of Time at this time but based on the comments I’m looking forward to it.

1 Like

Hello Phil and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

What a great entrance you made.

1 Like

Welcome Phil! Never too old :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Phil, welcome to the community. You took your time joining us all here but it was worth the wait. As Stefan says, what an entrance you made sir. I look forward to hearing more from you.

1 Like

Hello Phil, a warm welcome to the community. I have seen your Time video and am impressed at your fancy footwork and your nimble fingerwork. You have made good use of your 3 plus years it seems.
:slight_smile: Richard

1 Like